Donate

Saturday 6 January 2018

News



If you follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook, which you really should be doing if you want to stay in the loop, then you’ll be aware of the fact that I claimed that a new full-length release will be happening soon.


How soon?

Well, how long is a piece of string? I don’t know when it will be actually.

That’s not to say that this post is a complete waste of time and reveals nothing new though.

I have already started writing songs and if my previous offerings are anything to go by I will have the lyrics done by the end of this weekend. For many the song-writing process is long and complicated, but in the world of Uke Hunts it’s all done as quickly as possible and held together with chewing gum and duct tape. There should be 12 songs when it’s all completed.

Time is of the essence though, because there will be an Easter song among them and it would be ideal if that was available before Easter Sunday which also happens to be April Fool’s Day this year.

There are some working titles that I’m not going to reveal just yet and I have a couple of ideas for an album title that I’m also keeping under wraps for now.

Actually, this was a fairly shit blog post which told you absolutely nothing. 

You can still listen to all my either output on Google Play, Spotify, Deezer and even some of the more ropey stuff on Bandcamp. It's preety much on every streaming service available and some stuff might even still be downloadable from iTunes and Amazon - I don't know because I couldn't be arsed to check.



You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Cheers.


Stay tuned, uke hunters.




No comments:

Post a Comment